- Participation in the lessons is at your own risk. The Yoga Lifestyle Center is not liable for injuries or other injuries. If you have medical complaints, consult your doctor first before starting the lessons.
- If a participant does not use the right to participate in the lessons, the contribution will not be refunded. In case of injuries, please contact us in time.
- The Yoga Lifestyle Center is not liable for theft of personal belongings. Leave valuables at home as much as possible.
- Lessons take place with at least 2 participants.
- After the trial lesson it is possible to enroll for a course. You then only pay for the remaining lessons.
- A second trial lesson is seen as a single class.
- signing up for a course means you are assured of a place in class. If you can’t make it, it is possible to catch up your class at another time. NB:
- Catching up a class is only possible if the missed lesson has been canceled in time (at least 2 hours in advance).
- Catching up a class is only possible within the course period
After you have heard from Tineke that there is room in the course, please transfer the course fee to IBAN NL80 RABO 0305 3628 60 t.n.v. Yoga Lifestyle Center incl. your name and the course.